[time-nuts] General questions on 8510C network analyzers

Javier Herrero jherrero at hvsistemas.es
Mon Jul 4 18:47:16 UTC 2011

Hello all!

I'm in the need of a network analyzer, and after some considerations
about the different available options, I think that the unit that best
suits my present and near future needs would be an 8510C system (well,
surely a new PNA-X would fulfill it better - except budgetary :) ).

Since I know that in the list there are several knoweldgeable 8510
users, I would like to hear about considerations and recomendations
about the system (S-parameters sets, test cables, calibration sets,
sweepers...). Since this can be a bit OT, I would perhaps prefer
off-lists responses.

Thank you very much! Best regards,

Javier