[time-nuts] General questions on 8510C network analyzers

Jose Camara camaraq1 at quantacorp.com
Mon Jul 4 22:23:45 UTC 2011

Javier:

	I'll be listing on eBay later today or tomorrow a 8711/8712 in a
working, but 'project' state. It was a very early HP prototype, modified to
be a full Smith-Chart, cable fault demon up to 1.3GHz. Not in prime
condition for a company or someone with money and need to send it to
calibration, but is in working condition despite its limitations and should
provide hours of relaxing restoration between measurements.

Jose