[time-nuts] fluke.l monitor for Thunderbolt . . .the sagacontinues

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Thu Jul 7 19:58:41 UTC 2011

So David,

Does that mean you are going to layout a "proper" new board for all of us ?

As I am sure you are aware, the original procesor does not appear to be available so that would mean a new design using a current or cutting edge cpu version.  Of course the new unit would have to be as cheap as the current one.

While your at it, I would like a bigger display (4 lines min) that is back-lit.  Also, as you rewrite the software, I would, in addition, like all the capabilities of the Tboltmon.exe program included.  Being a Timenut, I would expect nothing but the best, so level 5 will do it.

Thank you,

Bill....WB6BNQ