[time-nuts] Broadband synthesizer

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Wed Jul 13 01:22:21 UTC 2011

Bill,

I hate to tell you, but your expectations are completely unreasonable.  Of course you have not told us what it is that you are trying to accomplish.  As you stated you are not "into" electronics, I suspect you are not understanding the needed requirements of project you are trying to deal with.

So, how about telling us what it is you are trying to do ?  That way much more intelligent suggestions can be put forth.  In describing the project, please be specific and verbose at the same time.  Essentially, the more information, the more informed the responses.

Bill....WB6BNQ