[time-nuts] MIT RADIATION LABORATORY SERIES 1940-1945 (28 VOLS) on eBay

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 14:59:06 UTC 2011

Thanks
Yup CDs at a reasonable cost would be interesting. Granted a pain to read
but this is really just out of interest and history.
Though I have seen some really poor jobs of encoding.
By the way I have enjoyed skimming through the LORAN A radlab doc.
I'll have to try a google search and see what pops up.
Thanks