[time-nuts] List Noise Level [was...]

randy hunt randy_hunt960 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 15:08:22 UTC 2011

why reply at all?

________________________________
From: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk at phk.freebsd.dk>
To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement <time-nuts at febo.com>
Sent: Thu, July 14, 2011 8:00:43 AM
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] List Noise Level [was...]

In message <CANy2iXooqeTudE05iktHEmP3GhS2SqcGmbPoPAs+vN4Wtw+ybw at mail.gmail.com>
, "William H. Fite" writes:

>Like this polemic didn't worsen the S/N ratio?

If you take a clue from it, it will improve the S/N ratio.

Seeing that you sent a 1-line reply, quoting the entire message,
in a discussion about S/N ratio does not give me high hopes however,
and I will happily be the first to move that you get thrown off
the list, if you don't acquire clue rapidly.