[time-nuts] GPSDO Disciplined Rb

ashley40 at aol.com ashley40 at aol.com
Fri Jul 15 23:30:01 UTC 2011

Love the Miller design ..... We built three ( two in service and one for backup), using the Isotemp OCXO he specified... I couldn't see the need to have a Rb......... speaking of which, there are a couple Lucent units on Ebay. A disciplined receiver/ocxo and the companion unit that has an efratom Rb in it.
     Those might be cool to hook up and see how they work

Thank You
Kiss-Electronics
Ms Ashley Hall
183 N 5th Avenue