[time-nuts] Follow-up on Z3801A high EFC reading

Thomas S. Knutsen la3pna at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 21:32:26 UTC 2011

I think it is in Matthys, Crystal oscillator circuits. Can't quote
page number now, as my verson is somwhere I cant remember. It's an
excellent book if you do some experimentation.
I did write an letter to R.J. Matthys a couple of years ago, and
reveiced an answer.

73 de Thomas LA3PNA/AE5YS.

2011/7/16 Dan Rae <danrae at verizon.net>:
> One crystal expert, who's name escapes me, sorry, told me that if you power
> up an oscillator that has been off for an extended period, you should expect
> a very rapid ageing process to occur with a lot of the accumulated changes
> that would have happened had it been powered on then to occur when it was
> restarted.
>
> But I can't quote chapter and verse, obviously.
>
> Dan
>
> ac6ao

 Please  avoid sending  me  Word  or  PowerPoint  attachments.
 See  <http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html>