[time-nuts] TBolt question: Osc Age Alarm

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 19 16:47:16 UTC 2011

You can specify the min and max voltages of the DAC control range.
It has been quite a while since I played (a very little) with the DAC range value,  but I seem to remember that the alarm thresholds are tripped when the control voltage gets within 10% of the DAC range.   A control range of 0-5V would have alarm limits at 0.5 and 4.5 volts.