[time-nuts] OT-- looking for Fluke 710B bridge manual

Dick Moore richiem at hughes.net
Fri Jul 29 23:01:10 UTC 2011

Can't find a Fluke 710B Impedance Bridge manual in the usual places at no cost/low cost. If anyone has one they'd be willing to scan or copy, let me know.

Also need service manual with schematics for *any* model BECO (Brown Electro-Measurement Co.) Impedance Bridge. Trying to resurrect a couple of oldies -- just finished bringing an ESI 250DE back from the dead, then I found a manual for it, but there are no schematics for the generator and detector filter assemblies in that one....

Any help appreciated.