[time-nuts] LPRO Rubidium schematics

WarrenS warrensjmail-one at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 17:13:21 UTC 2011

Rix

>Just how did you set up the tbolt to use the lpro as an external
>oscillator?

See John Miles site for notes of how to modify a Tbolt for use with an
external Osc.
http://www.ke5fx.com/tbolt.htm
I just use the 10 MHz from the LPRO instead of the 10811 that he used

see my post  "Tbolt disciplined LPRO Rubidium"   on May 13 2011 for how to
set the Tbolt for extended TC
http://www.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts/2011-May/056526.html

Attached is a 9 day LH test run where I was trying different Time constants
etc.
One of the important steps, Not show in that plot, is to check the loop
recovery response by causing an intentional Freq or phase step error.
If you have any trouble with it, let me know cause there may be typos in how
I did it but it worked fine.

ws

******************************
[time-nuts] LPRO Rubidium schematics
Rix Seacord eseacord at verizon.net

Warren
Just how did you set up the tbolt to use the lpro as an external oscillator?
I have both and would like to do the same.
Thanks

Rix Seacord K2AVP
eseacord at verizon.net

914-262-9186 Cell