[time-nuts] Fluke PM6681 triggering

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Sun Jun 5 12:22:15 UTC 2011

Hi Rex,

I think Bruce has hit it on the old nail head.  Especially now that I have a
schematic to look at.

You indicated you changed the tube to a different one, is that right ?  I wonder
if it may be a characteristic of the new tube you are using ?  Maybe it needs a
higher voltage to cause a stable avalanche ?

I guessing that at slow rates it starts to avalanche but cannot sustain the the
action due to the voltage being too low.  However, to be clear I do not really
have any experience with these devices and just going off what Bruce stated on
how it works.

Good luck,

Bill....WB6BNQ