[time-nuts] Pitfalls of Digital 'Scopes

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Mon Jun 6 17:57:52 UTC 2011

Offhand, I would suspect undersampling or mistriggering....
I picked up a Hameg scope with 200 megasamples/sec a few
years ago.  It saved quite a bit of time when I was putting
together a parallel interface between Linux and a Tek storage tube
terminal.  Push a button and a hard copy pops out of my
Laserjet - definitely beats a Polaroid for what I was doing.