[time-nuts] Thunderbolt no usable sats.

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Sun Jun 12 00:33:27 UTC 2011

Hello Thomas,

The first question is did you measure the minus 12 output of your inverter to
make sure it was not being loaded down too far when powering the Thunderbolt ?

If it was working on the original minus 12 volt supply properly, then it would
seem that there is a problem with your inverter.  I would consider hooking up the
original negative supply and measuring the current consumption to see if it is
too high for the inverter circuit.

Bill....WB6BNQ