[time-nuts] Advanced 5 to 10 MHz doubler

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 18:22:06 UTC 2011

Lets see feb to june. Time to restart this thread.
I found this a very interesting thread and finally ordered the transformers
from mini circuits. Needed some other parts and had enough of an order to
make sense.
I do plan to build the circuit and try some of the comments suggested to see
what happens.
Though this may take a bit of time. Lots of other things to work on.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL