[time-nuts] OT: Bob Pease died

Scott Newell newell at cei.net
Mon Jun 20 21:15:20 UTC 2011

At 02:51 PM 6/20/2011, Javier Herrero wrote:

>I was thinking the same... and also that Pease name was Robert A.,
>not Ralph (and its usually signature was RAP)

How's this: Ralph had two stories to tell in that post.  The first
was that he received an email from Bob Pease the night of the
accident (he provided the timestamp of RAP's email).  The second
story was not the email from RAP, but instead was of Ralph's personal
experience at Philbrick, remembering either RAP or JW.

That makes more sense to me.

--
newell  N5TNL