[time-nuts] No more 60Hz! TEC Elimination

gary lists at lazygranch.com
Sat Jun 25 01:33:18 UTC 2011

It all depends where you live. I know people that get an outage a week,
so setting clocks is a way of life.

PGE, bless their corporate hearts, is run both like a Swiss clock and
third world nation power. If you have a fair amount of industry or malls
nearby (i.e. customers), your power is great. Live at the edge of town,
and things are not so good, even in Silicon Valley. Monte Sereno, Monta
Vista (now Cupertino), etc.