[time-nuts] 60 Hz measurement party

WB6BNQ wb6bnq at cox.net
Mon Jun 27 02:14:06 UTC 2011

Will,

OK, that sounds normal to me.  Originally, your first description made it seem as
something completely different.

I see nothing wrong with what you are now describing.  The fact that they are
feeding short blocks via the "REAR ALLEY" from the main street is not unheard
of.  And using just 2 wires is fine as there is no need to run a third wire if
you are not going to use it.  Similar arrangements can be seen up in the San
Francisco bay area in the old neighborhoods as they were laid out with the old
East Coast thinking from well over a century ago.

I am glad to see that they are not too backwards in your part of the country.

bill....WB6BNQ