[time-nuts] Partridge Divider Board

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Tue Mar 1 00:23:43 UTC 2011

On the taiko-denki plugs/sockets, FWIW...

I was just calibrating one of my ham receivers. One of the steps
involved removing one of these taiko-denki 204 connector cables and
measuring the frequency out of the socket. With calipers, I measured the
plug dimensions and discovered that the ground OD was about identical to
141 semi-rigid coax. The 141 solid center conductor is slightly smaller
in dia than the 204 center pin. So I cut a short piece of 141 and
soldered it to a coax to use as a temporary plug for the measurement.

This worked for me and I think it is safe, but YMMV.