[time-nuts] Garmin 18x, new firmware Ver 3.60, NOT recommended for Time Nuts!

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 09:56:46 UTC 2011

Folks, I got this reply this morning from Garmin UK:

"Thanks for your reply at this time we have not been made aware on a
release date for any up coming software updates.  The problem you have
been having is something which has been passed onto our engineers in the
US so they are aware of it.  The best thing for you to do is to keep
checking for updates for the device as this will alert you when a new
firmware version is released."

Cheers,
David
Web:  http://www.satsignal.eu