[time-nuts] alkali metals and water

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Wed Mar 2 17:00:46 UTC 2011

Hi

Having a chemistry teacher running class from the home office, I get to
watch a lot of stuff. One of the most interesting is the virtual chemistry
lab software. You can pick up just about anything and toss it in with
anything else. With each revision the results get more accurate. Very cool.

Now if we just had a virtual timing lab. Grab this, grab that and see what
they do. Think of all the space you'd save.

Bob