[time-nuts] latest on the lightsquared 'saga'

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Thu Mar 3 17:10:07 UTC 2011

Hi

This stuff is obviously on the fast track to somewhere. There is no
practical way to come up with the information needed in the time allowed.
There's a train wreck out there in somebody's future.

Has anybody seen an actual map of where they plan to deploy all 40,000 these
1.5KW transmitters? I'm sure that at least 2,000 of them will be in tunnels
and other RF dark caves. It's the other 38,000 that I'm wondering about.

Bob