[time-nuts] Where does the VXI E1740A fit in ?

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Tue Mar 8 15:15:26 UTC 2011

Anyone have the old MS based software as a 'seed' to writing a new i/f ?

If I did it it would probable be first in Perl or Python then parts
may then be redone in C. The work would be done in a Linux environment
in that I don't have any uSoft other then the PC that runs the
schematic and PCB packages.

I've used VXI many years ago but only running HP Basic etc and the
processors were Intel 486 !

-pete

-pete