[time-nuts] Datum Handbook of Time Code Formats

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Sat Mar 12 05:00:55 UTC 2011

I think this was my first RapidShare download, but it worked for me. In
case it matters, I'm running XP and Firefox browser.

I clicked the link which opened the page to get the file. There were two
boxes. On the left was what I assume would be the sign-up version. On
the right was a box with a Slow download button. I clicked that and the
countdown delay started. At the end of the delay a big green button
opened on the left, which I assume would have led me to another sign-up,
but to the right was a plain Download Now button. I clicked that and the
download started.

Got it. No sign-up or providing information. Easy to miss the proper
don't-ask-me-questions sequence, but it worked fine clicking the right
buttons and waiting.

Just wanted to add a confirmation that, with the help provided in this
thread, I got it with only a delay imposed. I tried to go back to see
the details of what was on the first screen, but I now get a message
that I must wait for 15 minutes to elapse. So what I wrote here about
the process is from memory.