[time-nuts] Datum Handbook of Time Code Formats

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sat Mar 12 15:44:08 UTC 2011

cadbloke at hotmail.com writes:

I just  tried it, and the Free download works fine with FF, but fails with
IE6.
I  suspected it may have been a Java problem, so I ran an update on IE6
with no  improvement.
It seems the problem is IE6.

Thanks Ian

That doesn't surprise me, I'm being "forced" to use IE6 on a machine I'm
trying to keep as much matching a basic XP install as possible and it's
giving  me all sorts of grief.

Shame I'm not a true masochist, I could really be enjoying myself:-)

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR