[time-nuts] Coalition to Save GPS

Chris H timenuts at archnetnz.com
Tue Mar 15 08:49:28 UTC 2011

Could this be a 'Good Thing' --
After all -- now no foreign power can use GPS to attack your country?

Or perhaps, the US is going to turn off GPS all together, after all it's
their network, built by them, designed by them....
Was Civilian  use ever condoned by the US government or was it just
'there' and people started to use it..
Or was it opened up like the internet after military then academic then
public use..

PS: All that was posted was said in jest, I intend to visit the US at
some point this year - I know I will get lost, and would LOVE GPS to
find my way around!