[time-nuts] fts 4060

Dave Mallery dave.mallery at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 17:46:41 UTC 2011

hi

my 5370b is externally "standardised" by my tbolt.
the 4060 is locked, but is showing both alarm and align lites.

i am seeing 1 maybe 2 parts in 10**-9.

am i just looking at the tbolt moving around, or is it the 4060.

i think i will have to center the xtal oscillator.

new territory for me.

thanks

dave