[time-nuts] lower cost Rb, GPS OCXO with -110dBc/Hz at 1Hz & GPS Rb

Greg Broburg semiflex at comcast.net
Fri Mar 18 15:26:10 UTC 2011

Here Here! Excellent, Clive. Thanks for the heads up.

Now the HP 53230A is likely to have an internal DAC
generated tuning Voltage control which is tied to the
autocal through firmware. Any idea if your little box
could use the internal HP autocal idea to control the
C field?? I believe that it is likely -10V to +10V range.

Maybe this is a cue for you to make a drop in assembly
for the 53230A.

Thank you

Greg