[time-nuts] Result of Earth Quake speeds up earth?

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sun Mar 20 18:45:23 UTC 2011

Hi

Maybe I missed something here. It would hardly be the first time.

If the objective is to come up with a sub 1 ms resolution on observing the object. And we have chosen this all so indeed we get "fast" changes. Isn't a 1,000 second integration going to get in the way? If we need the integration to simply "see" the signal, then determining it's "center" within the integration time to less than 1 ppm seems unlikely. On a hand waving basis that's sort of a 60 db signal to noise.

As I said, I may be missing something.

Bob