[time-nuts] Parts Selection

Bill Hawkins bill at iaxs.net
Fri Mar 25 21:49:14 UTC 2011

Haven't read all 33 replies, so I must be repeating at least one:

Can't do it. Too old and shaky. Don't want to buy expensive equipment
to equip myself to do it. Don't consider the micro to be a useful
tool, unlike most on this list. Have no trouble with vacuum tube
and 0.1" perf board parts.

My solution to the 50/60 cycle line problem is a Z3801, a frequency
synthesizer, and a 70 watt audio PA amplifier with 70 volt line
output.

Notice the clever way I've eliminated the bytes from previous
messages . . .

Bill Hawkins