[time-nuts] HG 414A Rubidium

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Wed Mar 30 00:47:38 UTC 2011

On 03/27/2011 06:41 PM, Magnus Danielson wrote:
> Fellow time-nuts,
>
> I just did a quick-and dirty (i.e. Google Translate) translation of the
> german manual brief (2 pages theory and 2 pages short-form manual). I
> think it will be sufficiently enlightening.
>
> http://rubidium.dyndns.org/~magnus/time/C1-78/
>
> You will find my hand-typed in German variant as well as translated
> variant.
>
> More to come.

I have now made a major effort on the technical manual
(HG414Atechman.pdf) which is not in the translated form of
TechMan-MarkII-EN.pdf.

There is quite some bit of polishing to be done on the english after the
Google Translate, but I have already done some stuff. Sometimes adding a
space in the right place in the german input will allow GT to come up
with something more sensible.

There are some published specs there.

One of the more impressive facts is that the physical package has
tripple mymetal shielding. I have only seen single shielding on the
other rubidiums.

Cheers,
Magnus