[time-nuts] Lady Heather calendar functions

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sun May 1 14:08:57 UTC 2011

Hi John:

Are you the one to ask about an optional plot?
The GPS satellite orbits are based on sidereal time so that they have
repeating ground tracks.
If the satellite in view plot was in sidereal time then for a fixed
antenna position the plots would not change.
This might allow a better way of selecting which satellites the receiver
uses.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com