[time-nuts] Something New in the Almanac???

Chuck Forsberg caf at omen.com
Sat May 7 18:50:44 UTC 2011

I added a low pass rc network to the ocxo input and now it works normally.

Magnus Danielson <magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org> wrote:

On 05/05/2011 12:25 PM, Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R wrote: > I turned off my Thunderbolt with 2.22 firmware a > few days ago because the power supply was interfering > with local radio stations. I turned it back on today. > > Now the Thunderbolt starts reading satellites after 20-40 > seconds. It gets a number of satellites with AMUs > above 10. The Tboltmon Satellite Tracking goes green. > The Almanac light is yellow. > > After a period of time, just as more satellites turn green, > the Thunderbolt suddenly stops tracking all satellites. > > I have tried cold reset a dozen times with the same result. Looking at the emails nothing hits me as extraordinary. There is 32 sats in there, but Thunderbolts should handle it. Might be deeper in the bits, but should not be that. Cheers, Magnus_____________________________________________