[time-nuts] Tbolt LCD Monitor - No DAC reading

David Bobbett d.bobbett at tiscali.co.uk
Thu May 12 08:15:34 UTC 2011

Now that is interesting! I was beginning to wonder whether the problem
lay with not being able to decode negative DAC values, but I had no way
of testing it. Clearly, as the data is processed correctly in other
programs - and the monitor works in all other respects - that does
rather point to a specific issue with DAC related sub-routines.

The only puzzle is that most of the monitors do work OK as far as I know
- maybe somebody got different versions of the firmware confused - or is
it something else?

David