[time-nuts] Results parts selection + commercial assembly poll?

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Mon May 16 15:53:35 UTC 2011

Hi

The polls ran for less than a day before they drew considerable fire for
using too much bandwidth. Since we still had several steps to go (what to
design, what to design it with, and who to design what), it was dropped.
Doing a group general purpose FPGA based timing board isn't going to happen
within the perceived bandwidth limits here.

Bob