[time-nuts] HP 8508A Vector Voltmeter

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu May 19 13:07:10 UTC 2011

The 8508 is very nice for watching the phase diff of 2 signals say 10 MC.
Note the phase, wait some time and see what the new phase is. Thats the
drift rate and offset for the oscillator in question. I have a older version
of this system.
I have never had any gpib software or anything like that. Heck I do not
remember if it even has GPIB. Never needed it.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL