[time-nuts] Softpal VLF software

Murray Greenman Murray.Greenman at rakon.com
Thu May 19 19:37:29 UTC 2011

I've recently been in touch with Kit, the developer of Softpal (lives in
Dunedin, New Zealand). He took some effort to locate.

The software is commercial, and runs on a Labchart (commercial
instrumentation) package which you also have to buy, and that's the
expensive bit.

The software does indeed do as he claims, and we have had some useful
discussions. Like you guys, I'd love to try it out!

I'm trying to negotiate a shared development for use with a conventional
Windows platform. Kit is interested in doing this, but don't hold your
breath!

Regards,
Murray Greenman ZL1BPU