[time-nuts] smallest rubidium

Had had at to-way.com
Mon May 23 15:17:38 UTC 2011

Rob,

I agree with you 100%, Top forever.

Had
K7MLR

At 06:29 AM 5/23/2011, you wrote:
>I couldn't resist commenting about how top posting annoys you.
>Interestingly, I have always top posted ever since my first email way, way
>back. Everyone else I dealt with in business did it that way. It wasn't
>until I got involved with groups like this, that it apparently became a
>problem.
>
>It always seemed logical to me to have the answers to a question at the top
>i.e. the most recent comment in the chain.
>
>No doubt I'll get a lot of replies both top and bottom about this...
>:-)
>RK

A fine is a tax for doing wrong.  A tax is a fine for doing well.

Peter Cooper, of Fermi Lab, says, "Every experimentalist knows
that the apparatus, or at least your understanding of it, is
always at fault until demonstrated otherwise." He also says,
"Nature is really unmoved by what I, or anyone else, believes."