[time-nuts] Top Posting Clarified - Hopefully

Ken , VK7KRJ vk7krj at users.tasmanet.com.au
Thu May 26 00:11:39 UTC 2011

Thanks for the tip Justin- I also found one for Thunderbird called "QuoteCollapse"- now I
get to read just the new bits.

--
Cheers, Ken
vk7krj at users.tasmanet.com.au
www.vk7krj.com

'It seems hard to sneak a look at God's cards. But that He plays dice and uses
"telepathic" methods .... is something that I cannot believe for a single
moment.'     (Einstein's famous quote on Quantum theory)