[time-nuts] Strange temperature peak

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Fri May 27 19:41:49 UTC 2011

Hi

If you watch the thermometer on the TBolt for long enough, you will indeed see narrow temperature spikes. The gif you posted is a very typical spike. They are fairly rare and they don't repeat. I believe LH averages the readings it gets, so they may simply be a noise burst. The initial jump is the noise pop, and the decay is the averaging taking it out.

Bob