[time-nuts] DATUM 9390 comments...

W2HX w2hx at w2hx.com
Tue May 31 02:24:46 UTC 2011

Burt, had a few moments to respond.  I picked up a nice cable with two
n-connectors. Good quality cable and connectors. I will replace the cable I
am using (which also uses BNC-N adaptors) and see if things improve,

Thanks for the story about your 9390's and the Seiko project. Any chance you
have made copies of the y2k updated firmware? Or was this one of the units
with the small uController to translate?

73 Eugene W2HX