[time-nuts] FE 5680A Warning

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Sat Nov 12 18:07:28 UTC 2011

I have done some more checking and identified the C field pins: one has
2.5163 V, the other 2.5294 V. Would be nice to know which one gets varied in
units with C coil adjustment. Xtal Osc. is 60 MHz on this unit. Also has an
AD  9832 in it, unit is specked at 25 MHz so it does not run off the 60 MHz.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 11/12/2011 12:46:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,