[time-nuts] FE 5680A Warning Rivet / Screw

Robert Atkinson robert8rpi at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 13 10:14:56 UTC 2011

Hi Rex,
Those fasteners are both "pop rivets" and screws. They are an advel design of light alloy rivet with an external thread and a hexagonal head on the die. They fasten with standard automatic riveting equipment but can be removed and re-installed with a allen (hex) key. They work very well.

Robert G8RPI.