[time-nuts] FE 5680A Warning

Peter Bell bell.peter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 18:32:16 UTC 2011

The ones with the 2 labels have a date code as the 4 digit prefix on
the S/N - so a unit that says "S/N 0416-756124" was made in week 16
2004.  All the ones I've seen date from 2003 or 2004.

The board they were originally attached to was largely empty -
although it did have a label indicating that the board name was "HSO"
(presumably "high stability oscillator") and a part of serial number
stickers in a format that instantly made me think "Motorola" (the P/N
started with SGLA4000, IIRC).