[time-nuts] iPhone keeping better time?

Justin Pinnix justin at fuzzythinking.com
Wed Nov 16 18:10:06 UTC 2011

It's even worse on the WiFi iPad - there is no way to automatically set the
time.  You can only do it via the "Settings" page and that only gives you
minute resolution.

The Emerald-Sequoia app is nice, but since it can't actually "fix" the
time, every app that has time constraints has to do its own NTP.