[time-nuts] Low noise power supplies for time nuts circuitry

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Tue Nov 22 18:10:00 UTC 2011

Hi

With modern high frequency switchers, often a LC filter between the switcher and the LDO does the trick. The gotcha is that not all the energy is conducted. Radiated energy quickly becomes the issue….

Depending on what you are timing that may be more or less of an issue. 10 MHz distribution is one thing that really does not like the > 1 MHz stuff that the newer switchers put out.

Bob