[time-nuts] A Rb with 2e-15 /day aging rate

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Tue Nov 22 22:58:24 UTC 2011

The frequency accuracy is measured based on the EFC variation. I have
recently received my TBolts, not yet fired up, actually preparing the power
supply. Where is the DAC? I can't find... the LT1014 is not a DAC, the SO8
2105 is not an LT2105 nor an LTC2105. The DAC is 20bit as I can read in the
manual and for a 10-volt range (-5..+5) the resolution is 9.54uV. I think I
have to take great care in the power supply...