[time-nuts] RTC-62421A and GPS

Joe Leikhim JLeikhim at Leikhim.com
Fri Nov 25 17:31:49 UTC 2011

I have a standalone device which uses the EPSON RTC-62421A real time
clock.  Can anyone suggest a way to synch this RTC to GPS or better yet
accept time data from a GPS such as a DATUM ET9390-6000.  Is there a
"drop in" replacement for the RTC that will provide an interface?

The device is  TAPR TRAKBOX for satellite tracking. Presently time is
set manually via terminal mode on this device.

--
Joe Leikhim

Leikhim and Associates
Communications Consultants
Oviedo, Florida

www.Leikhim.com

JLeikhim at Leikhim.com

407-982-0446

Note to GMail Account users. Due to an abnormally high volume of spam originating from bogus GMail accounts, I have found it necessary to block certain GMail traffic. Please phone me if you believe your message was not received.