[time-nuts] Surplus Sources (was Re: Vectron 217-9043 10MHz OCXO)

Thomas A Frank ka2cdk at cox.net
Sat Nov 26 00:26:21 UTC 2011

On Nov 25, 2011, at 2:36 PM, Ziggy wrote:

> While in Florida on business last week, fairly close to Cape Canaveral, I stopped in at the only surplus house I could find: AstroToo in Melbourne.

Paul;

When next you are in the area, check out Skycraft surplus in Orlando.

http://www.skycraftsurplus.com/

I stop there every time I am in the area.  You just never know what you'll find. While I've never bought any directly time related stuff there, they usually have all the RF connectors one could want.

(note: no association, other than as a customer)

Along those lines, does anyone know of a good surplus place in/near Huntsville, AL?  Another NASA locale that should yield lots of interesting stuff...

Ot The Phoenix/Scottsdale AZ area?

Trip planning :-)

Enjoy!

Tom Frank, KA2CDK