[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Monitoring for Pocket PC

Justin Pinnix justin at fuzzythinking.com
Sat Nov 26 13:28:27 UTC 2011

Thanks Robert.

Another fellow also replied privately with the enclosure idea.  That sounds
like a good idea, but make sure you leave some way to punch the reset
button on the bottom of the iPaq from outside the case.  Before I got
shutdown working, that was the only way to get the serial port back.

FWIW, my Thunderbolt is screwed to a wall mounted panel near floor level.
 I have the iPaq sitting in its cradle on top of my desk, thus using a
minimal amount of space and only a single cable needs to go to the desk.
 That backlight really helps light up the room at night :-)

Thanks,
-Justin